Please note that by completing the enrolment enquiry form it will not guarantee a placement or waiting list placement for your child. Your details will be received by the centre director who will respond within 3-7 business days to notify you about availability. Alternatively, if your enquiry requires an immediate response please contact our centre Director, Alka Dave, on 0412 505 382.
If our centre Director, Alka Dave, has spoken to you about enrolment availability at our centre and approved days of attendance for your child, you may wish to download our enrolment form which can be completed and emailed to: email@example.com. Alternatively, you can hand it in at the centre or complete a form during your child’s orientation visit.
- Ensure to read our Privacy and Confidentiality Policy prior to completing the enrolment form. Privacy and Confidentiality Policy.PDF
- Ensure that the centre Director – Alka Dave, has approved enrolment for your child before you complete the Enrolment Form PDF which you will then send to firstname.lastname@example.org. If enrolment hasn’t been confirmed you can make an enquiry by completing the ‘Enquiry form’ to the left of this page. Please note that this will not guarantee enrolment for your child. All enrolments must be confirmed verbally by the centre Director – Alka Dave.
- Provide an updated Immunisation History Statement (from Medicare) when submitting your child’s enrolment form. For details on immunisation please visit:
- Provide a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate
- A bond equivalent to four weeks fees is required upon enrolment. This will be calculated on the full daily rate and number of days enrolled. These fees will be credited by the centre when four weeks’ written notice is given detailing that the child is being withdrawn.
- Child Care Benefit – https://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/centrelink/child-care-benefit
- Child Care Rebate – https://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/centrelink/child-care-rebate
- Jobs, Education and Training payments – https://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/centrelink/jobs-education-and-training-child-care-fee-assistance
- Allowable absences under Child Care Management Systems – http://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/child-care-rebate