More About Me
Certificate III in children’s services
I was born in Cuba, in a province called Florida. I arrived in Australia in 1971 and happily settled into Australian life with my family. My proudest moment was having my two children!
I joined Alka and her Wahroonga Long Day Care team in 1999. It was a wonderful experience right from the beginning which allowed me to settle in very quickly. Alka has been a fantastic Director and consistently displays a caring nature and support towards her staff, the children and their families. I highly value and appreciate the support she has provided me with over the years.
I am very grateful to have met so many lovely children and parents in my career at WLDCC. I enjoy educating the children and my proudest moments about teaching is when the parents tell me about their conversations with the children and the effect I have had on their learning.
• It’s all about the child
• I’m an exciting teacher and always strive to engage the children in an interesting way
• High expectations and equity
• I believe each child is a capable learner and an amazing individual.
• Passion and commitment is something that reflects my daily practice as an Early Childhood Educator.
• Spending time with family