More about me
- Completed Diploma in Children’s services at Meadowbank TAFE.
- Bachelor degree in Korean Language & Literature in Korea.
I have two children aged 8 and 10 who are currently in High School. My children have taught me so much about child development. It is through my experience as a mother that I was encouraged to pursue my studies in the field of Early Childhood.
I started working at Wahroonga Long Day Care Centre in 2008, which was the start of my Early Childhood Career. I love walking through the centre doors in the mornings and seeing the children’s smiles and excitement as they greet me with a cheerful “Hello Angela”. This makes my role such a special and rewarding one! I can definitely say that Wahroonga Long Day Care Centre is filled with amazing children, families and gives me so much satisfaction! It’s a wonderful service to work for!
I am very passionate about Early Childhood and feel that it is such a rewarding career. I love seeing children develop and grow and all the joys that come with each stage. It is so amazing connecting with each child’s family and building a collaborative community at Wahroonga Long Day Care Centre.
I believe in providing a supportive environment where each child can thrive and grow up to be a confident and respectful individual.
- Music and movement: I love sharing my guitar skills with the children. It is so wonderful watching them respond with so much interest and enthusiasm when I play the guitar
- Singing in the church choir
- Spending time with family